SST 2014 IRS GRP D
Research Justification Report
Introduction(Aims of Research) Video
Methodology of our Research
Discussions and Findings
Monday, 13 January 2014
14 January 2014
1) What will happen to Singapore if our water contract with Malaysia ends?
2) What will happen to Singapore if water prices will go up and not everyone can afford it?
3) Will Singapore be self-dependant in the future in terms of having clean water to drink?
4) Will we have enough clean water to drink if our contact with Malaysia ends
5) After 50 years, when Malaysia cuts their contract with Singapore, is it possible for us to have enough water to be independant for our water?
6) What other new methods could SIngapore adopt to solve the issue of the lack of water?
Lim Wei Xuan
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)